Monday, December 31, 2012

Chaz interview -- 2012 Wrap up

I love this. I did it last year and will do it every year. Here is the Chaz interview for 2012


 

Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite sport: Skateboard
Favorite show on TV: Arthur, Ninjago
Coolest person you know: Ironman
Favorite thing about school: The rock wall
Thing I do awesomely: Do a backflip and I sing really good! (I have never seen this backflip, FYI)
If I could go anywhere in the world: Fun City or the beach (it has been a few years since we have been to the beach)
Favorite color: Blue and Golden
When I grow up I want to be: Army man and a skateboarder
Favorite song: Call me maybe
Favorite book: Secret Agents (I have no clue on this one)
Three words about me:  fast, good at skateboard, good at biking
When I was little I used to: play googoo gaga
Favorite season: Christmas
Favorite snack: Starbursts and Rice Krispie treats
Favorite drink: Cherry Limeade
I like to wear: pjs
Food I don’t like: kiwi
Best friend: Dane and Merrick (the sweet 12 year old boy down the street)
Favorite thing to play with: Star Wars Legos
Favorite movie: Star Wars
Favorite place to eat: Mad pizza
One wish: I wish for a giant robot to destroy the town.(What?!?!)
 
I love this kid. I love his imagination. I love how much he loves his little brother. I love how much he loves everyone. I love his humor. I love his smile. I love his sweetness.. I just love him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment