Thursday, September 15, 2016

Chaz's 9th birthday // 2016

Well, my baby is getting older.... and he is soooooooooooooooo awesome!!
He makes me laugh so much!
This is his special plate he painted when he was one! You know when they ask what you would grab in a fire? This would be one of mine!
So his birthday, I picked him up early and we headed to Fastlanes!
Yes, little brother got to come along too!
And we brought the hubs.
So much fun!
I love this face! TICKETS!!
This is one of their favorites!
We had such a fun afternoon celebrating this boy!
We met up with some family that evening to celebrate our sweet boy! So loved!!

Ironically enough, school pictures came a few days before his birthday. I mean, swoon! He is so handsome!!

He is one of the kindest kids I have ever known. He loves babies and is nice(enough) to his little brother! He is very smart and all the teachers love him. He loves school and any sport put in front of him. I am so blessed to call him mine. Thank you for making me a mommy, sweet boy! I promise to always try and do my absolute best for you! You will do great things in this world, I just know it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment