Saturday, March 29, 2014

Effies // 2014

Our company was awarded two Effies this year. For those of you who don't know what this is, it is very exciting stuff.

I was asked if I would like to attend. It was just a quick trip there and back to Chicago, so of course I said yes. Did I mention I am terrified of flying?!?! Breathe.... Actually, I was too busy keeping my friend Christen calm to even think about being terrified. I think I convinced her I wasn't scared, because she was as scared as I have ever seen someone and I had to keep calm. It was a test, I think I passed.
A little picture of the skyline on our way in.
My date for the evening. She doesn't look so scared here. HA!
My dinner and dessert. . Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
And I even ventured to wine. If you know me, you know I don't drink wine. BUT the bar was closed and they only served wine during dinner. It took me and hour and ten minutes to drink this glass.
Winner, winner chicken dinner!!  Or delicious steak and potatoes.. whatever
This is on of the better pictures of the night. These people did NOT know how to take a group shot. #photographyfail
 and this would be the worst picture ever, ever, ever. I mean for real.
 We did get to have some fun.
 And about 8 hours later we were home. WOW. What a night!!! Congrats to SSX for the big wins! Let's do it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment