Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcoming 2014

Our New Year's Eve is usually spent at my parent's house around a poker table with cold drinks in our hands. We started it that way this year as well. The little guy thought he was a great 31 player but I think he pretty much tanked my mom's hand.
After dinner and drinks with the fam, we decided to break tradition and go hang out for a new found friend's birthday. We have quickly grown close to a sweet family down the street so when they asked us to come join them for New Year's Eve birthday bowling fun, we just couldn't say no.
I am sure glad we didn't because we had a blast!
We even danced with neighboring lanes. Why not?!?!
Love this girl!!
 After bowling, we welcomed in the New Year!!
 Complete with pinky lifts. 
Next we did a little laser tag and headed off to the go carts. Let me tell you, go carting after an evening of bowling and drinks is incredibly fun. I will do this again!
And when we got home to my parents house (via DD, duh) my bed was rolled down. Now THAT is how to welcome in a New Year. What a fantastic evening! Happy 2014!!!
I love that these little flipagram videos took over Facebook the next day. Talk about summing up a year and bringing a smile to your face. Love my life. Love my boys. Love my family. Love my friends. 2014 WILL be my year!

No comments:

Post a Comment