Thursday, October 28, 2010

U of A photoshoot...Courtesy of me.

One Sunday afternoon we decided to take Chaz down to the UofA campus to take some pictures. He is such a ham that the majority of the pictures can do the talking without my colorful commentary, so I will only interject where necessary.. The "belly" pictures are not actually him showing me his belly. He is actually hiding a sticker on his belly so it doesn't show up in the pictures. He was very concerned about this.

This set needs a little splash of commentary.. So the boy climbs up on this wall and say "Hey mom, get a picture of this!" I turn and see this.. um, ok. "And one like this!" um, ok..
"and how 'bout this?" um, ok. What a ham!?!?!?
The UofA puts every graduate's name in the sidewalk. He loves to look at Mommy and Daddy's names. He also asks us "Where is my name??" One day son, one day!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!!!! I don't think he can help but be a Razorback one day!

    ReplyDelete