Thursday, April 29, 2010

"I go see de football players"

So after the shower I headed home and met the boys for nap time. (not us, just Chaz...Oh wait, I DID get a nap this day!) Anyways after nap time we headed down to watch the RedWhite game. Which is the annual scrimmage game for the Razorbacks. Chaz was SO excited in the days leading up to this Saturday. He wanted to see "De football players, the stadium, Big red, footballs." We were not sure how this would all go but were ready for the challenge. We headed out, with storm clouds looming and a chill in the air. Also for some odd reason this "event' that Chaz was looking so forward to also led him to start wearing hats. I know, weird. But since he was old enough to take the hats off he did, he hated them.. until about 2 days before the game. He actually went back to the car (yes we keep some in the car for the hope ..one day, one day he will wear it!) one morning to get a hat to wear to daycare. He walked in and told everyone "I wear my hat, I go see de football players"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys properly taking off their hats for the National Anthem.
Chaz and Fletcher enjoying the game.


I can't wait to post the same picture for years to come as they enjoy the Hogs!


THE HAT!! YEAH!!


This would be the poster they give you on the way in.. Chaz decided it was his horn..I am sure the people in front of us loved us! And telling the boy "inside voices" and then him say "but momma we not inside" true..true..what to do!?!?


Daddy on his phone.. shocker..


I did get at least one picture of the game..


Love it!


I love this one.. The look of terror on my child's face is because Big Red was on his way over.. He loved him in a book we have.. not so much in person.


in Chaz's defense Big Red does have tusks.. that has to be a little scary for a 2 year old!


yet we still forced him to say high and possibly give a high five...


notice the legs wrapped around my hubby..He was NOT a fan


Fletch was a little more fearless when it came to BigRed.


As we were leaving (halftime it began to poor rain and was getting close to bedtime) Ryan and I made the dreaded mistake of going into the Razorback shop. Maylay! Sheer maylay!!




All in all it was a great time. AND Chaz used the potty (urinal) 3 times! The diaper stayed completely dry. What a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment