Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter Part 2.......

After Chaz's nap we headed to the Hills.. Can I just say WOW!!?!? 5 kids 4 and under is a bit of insanity. But bless them they are precious and we love each of them!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All of the kids loved their sunglasses. I was unsuccessful in getting a picture of all of them but I did get this sweet one of Ben.
soon after everyone was at the Hills it was egg hunting time. Mah and Dah had already hid the eggs when we got there so it was a bit tricky to keep the kids from picking them up on the way into the house..hence the immediate need to hunt the eggs..


Mah helping out Ben.
Brandon giving me a super silly look.


I love this picture. If I only knew what was going through the almost 2 year old brains of these sweet little twins!
It looks like Chaz is steeling Jackson's eggs but in fact Chaz is giving him some of his! What a sweet boy I have.
The three amigos! I love that Chaz's tie is blowing in the wind!
So almost everytime they are together I try and get a picture of all the kiddos. One day I will post all the ones I have.. This round cracks me up! Chaz just had to sit on Anna's lap. Jackson and Anna were being as cute as ever.. Ben looks a little pissed and Brandon refused to look at the camera. I guess Ben's Easter basket was a little to tempting.

I caught Jackson in the corner of the yard and just starting snapping the pictures. I got four pictures of him within just a few seconds and each one was different. Can you say HAM!?!?! What a cute little poser!












Chaz checking the second round of loot!
Chaz yelling "Anna, Anna!!" He wanted he to come over and check out his loot!
She is such the mommy! They wanted to break into the candy and quickly began feeding each other. I guess if you don't feed the candy to yourself you can eat it BEFORE dinner--toddler rules!
Kissin' cousins! HA!
Dah and sweet little Brandon
So remember the house from round 1? Well we loaded it up on the trailer to bring it home and after the egg hunting the kids could not contain themselves. The HAD to get on the trailer and play with the house!
as usual there will always be a kid traveling through a dog door. This time it was mine..

After dinner we plopped the kiddos on the couch for some TV watching.. They were zombies.. Long day in the toddler world!
I have no idea why Ben and Anna have their hands over their faces but I think it is hysterical!
Happy Easter to all. God bless all our family and friends life would not be what it is without each and everyone of you!!

1 comment: