Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey day 09

So I don't have a ton of pictures from this year's festivities but the few i did get are great ones.. Hey for once on my blog it isn't about quantity HA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The little guy doing what all men do on Thanksgiving.. chillin', watching football and drinking their beverage of choice.. in this case it is milk.
Daddy and Chaz watching football.
Jason pretending to knit with Jaclynn's stuff. He looks like an 90 year old woman :)
Papi reading to SidneyOur family has a tradition of playing a game of 31 after lunch. Chaz decided he needed to play with Alexis and Michelle..
After the Wright lunch we venture to the Hills for dinner.. seriously a full day of eating!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think Anna looks like a doll here..
All us adults were in the kitchen enjoying a frosty beverage when I decided to look in the other room to see what the kids were doing. When i rounded the corner I found this.. Chaz and Anna pilfering through he newspaper in search of the perfect Black Friday deal. *giggle*

On Thanskgiving day we found heaven (don't judge) we put the kids in the highchairs (mah and Dah have 2 --the brown one is chaz's-- for the little boys) and let them eat and watch TV. Hey it is the grandparents house so they can break rules, right?
We soon discovered that we were 3 highchairs short. Look at poor Ben.. he is like -- "hey you old kids, that is my chair!"Jackson
Anna should not have been jumping on the furniture but I am not her mother but rather her Aunt so it is my job to take cool pictures :) (ok, so after i took this I told her to get down) Kids and goldfish.. they were shoveling them in like candy!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment