Monday, August 31, 2009

You have no choice.. you will be a hog!

**Sappy blog alert**

While taking picture of our little Hill family (after taking pictures of the BIG Hill family) i began to get a little sad. Before i know it my little bitty baby will be all grown up.. ok maybe i am hitting fast forward a little to quickly but here is how i see it....


As many of you know I have already determined where my little man will go to college... yes, he is just shy of 2 years old but trust me this was determined before he was born. The only exception is if he gets his Uncle Mike's smarts and gets a full ride to some "super smart" school. (note: this school will have to approved by me while i am wearing my UofA alumni shirt *tear*) Also without exception there are a few schools who will never be a consideration--Texas, Ole Miss and Tennessee --i also reserve the right to expand this list if i develop a hatred for another school.




Anyways it is my goal in life to send all our little ones to the wonderful UofA i called home for 4ish years. He will walk by this beautiful building we call Old Main on his way to class
He will spend time on the old main lawn, hopefully studying like his mommy did.










He will sit on the rock wall and eat his sandwich for lunch, just like his mommy did...
and he will watch rednecks try to make their truck the loudest on campus :)


Hopefully he will travel up these stairs many times to visit the library (i can't say his mommy did this to many times)

He will instill pride in his fathers heart that he too went to college, walked the same steps and carried onto the same amount of success.
He will walk down the same sidewalks as I did, trying to avoid gum spit out by inconsiderate people (pet peeve!)

He will have his name carved in the campus senior walk just like his mommy and daddy. and it will probably take him a few years to locate it ... just like his mommy and daddy









and he will make his mommy weep when he walks across the stage and accepts his diploma just as his mommy and daddy did..




2 comments:

  1. I love LOVE these pictures. And have the same dreams for my little guy. Thanks for the good cry.

    P.S. I nominate LSU for your "list".

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable.

    But are you telling me that you wouldn't want Chaz to go to my alma mater, the great Harvard of the South, Vanderbilt? Come on now!

    ReplyDelete