Friday, March 2, 2012

Hey, nice to meet ya!

My sweet friend Destiny decided to have a "Meet Dane" party. I guess it is a Southern thing. After the baby is born that is really all people care about. Come on, you know it is true. I don't really mind it. He is so stinkin' cute. 

She set it up as a drop in one Saturday morning. It was great for people to stop by and get some hugs from my new little guy. Some family that have "met" him several times came, they just can't get enough. Some friends from work came. Some people I haven't seen in quite some time (Pam!!) came. AND some friends came and brought their little ones. I had the greatest time!

Before everyone got there Destiny (Aunt Dezi) got to hug on him. He was dressed up for the occasion in his tie onesie, cable knit sweater, cords and little brown loafers. 
Cooper (the man of the house.. aka Mike and Destiny's little one) was a little put off with all the new people in his house....playing with his toys. I can't say I blame him. We did kind of invade his territory :)
Meme came along and got some sweet hugs from the special little one.
And these little ones came too. I mean seriously, how cute are they!??!?! Yes, they are triplets. No, I cannot tell them apart. In no particular order-- Driver, Ryder and Cruz. Their sweet big brother, Carson, took Chaz outside and dug in the dirt. Chaz says he has a new buddy--Carsey. Cute, I know.
Goofy kiddo!
My friend Kate huggin' up on Dane. I wish I would have taken more pictures of the grown-up but I was just so excited with all the little ones!!
Cooper.. Much happier with the peeps in his house.
Chaz playing with Ava. He is such a good friend and so good with the younger kids.
Elsie and her beautiful blue eyes. I was so happy that our friends brought their kiddos. It was so much fun playing with them. There were several that I, unfortunately, did not get pictures of. Fail.
After the party the little guy was tuckered out. His head was folded over and he was out like a light. That was until I tried to take his picture. This happened....
Wide awake and mesmerized by this thing on the end of his arm. HA!
Big thanks to my sweet friends Destiny, Mike and baby Cooper for opening up their house for this very special occasion. We were so happy to be able to show off our little guy. It is so nice to have such wonderful friends!! Thank you all for coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment