Friday, November 20, 2009

Saddle up cowboy.....

So I am just now getting around to posting Halloween pictures... i know, bad mommy! Anyways this year we dressed Chaz up as a cowboy. We have a wonderful costume that chaz got when he was born it is real suede and a rather pricey gift. (note: the below pictures are from daycare so needless to say we purchased a cheap knockoff cowboy costume in case he absolutely destroyed it) we got him a cute hat and real cowboy boots (at Once Upon a Child for $5 of course!)

Daddy dropped him off that morning and I was able to get some of the BEST pictures ever. I am so proud!!
He looks like he is in a standoff!


Before Ryan left that morning a lot of the kids wanted their pictures taken. I think it is hilarious because almost everyone had their eyes closed...

Noah

Addison
Avery
Cole
Kale---the only sort of success story.. and isn't he the cutest little cabbage patch looking kiddo .. Oh I love him!!
Of course we had to take a break from work and go to the kids Halloween party. It was too much fun! and as always ALL the kids LOVE Ryan and want him to hold them. Below he is holding Noah (Chaz's best buddy) Avery and Chaz.. man I am glad we don't have triplets!!! Noah stole Chaz hat and was quite cute in it
Mommy and chaz (i found an excuse to go to work in my PJs :)







Cole and JoJo the teacher..He wasn't quite sure about this..

Henry was afraid of all costumes so his momma was quite clever and put a Tshirt with "modern art" on the back and paint smears on the front..

Cole was a hamburger.. seriously a hamburger?!?! he was very cute but who even comes up with a hamburger??







Chaz and JoJo.. He thought she was hilarious!!

Chaz Daddy and Noah.

My little cowboy

Addison and Chaz running (she says Chaz is her boyfriend)

Then I took Chaz to my work to trick or treat.. This is Colt. He is "My Friend" Sarah's little boy. Chaz and him had so much fun "working"


What a great day!! Happy Halloween to my sweet cowboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment