Saturday, December 17, 2016

Wright Family Christmas // 2016

I mean it is not really a party until your hubs shows up in a suit with half naked Santas and dances with your Meme, right???
I can't even with these two. They are the best!
And then these two crazy cousins decided to take this picture. It sure made me giggle. I loves them!!
We really do have a good time I am not sure why Nathan, Mike and I have such sour faces... but it made me laugh! Someone probably stole a good gift!
Probably one of these hoodrats!
But these two! They are two of my favorites!
And I guess Meme liked the jacket so much, she decided to sport it for the entire party! She is so much fun!
And the only littles at the party! They are such fun cousins and get along so great! And they make great faces for me!
Chaz found one of the best seats in the house! These two are buds!
Sid with her momma. These faces :)
And these two. They are two of my favs as well!!
Bros.
He is all mine, ladies! Back up 😅
We are weird and I love it!
I love this family and this party so much! Happy Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment