Saturday, December 3, 2016

Stone Mountain Christmas party // 2016

One of my favorite parties of the year! We ship all the kids to grandparents and babysitters and actually get to hang out and be adults! We indulge in all things holiday -- food, sweets, friends, laughs, music, drinks and good old fashion fun!

I spend the afternoon covered in chocolate and sprinkles.
Ensure the house has the proper decorations..
Dress in my favorite "ugly" attire...
And welcome some of my favorite people into my house!
Insert a selfie stick and it is even better!
"Everybody look as 'ugly' as possible"  BAHAHA! #nailedit
These people are a blast!!
And I love how Stone decides to get in on the fun!
Love, love, love these girls!!
And my BIL isn't so bad himself!
Nor is this cutie!
We seriously have the best friends!
And we all make the same faces when looking towards a selfie stick :)
Evidence of some beer ponging.
And the best part about it is, my friends are so giving that we gathered all these toys for the Arkansas Children's Hospital!!
Fun times had by all. Thanks again to our awesome friends!
I mean, is there a better way to show off my bow skirt?!?! BAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment