Saturday, December 17, 2016

School parties and other celebrations // 2016

Holidays bring parties and lots and lots (and lots) of SUGAR!!!

First stop was for the little guy for his last school party as a preschooler. I absolutely LOVE that I am able to do these things with my boys.

I think he is a fan too. And look at that gingerbread guy!! Awesomeness.

I love this face.
And then this is the reality of trying to take a selfie with a five year-old who is hopped up on sugar. He seriously could not sit still long enough for me to get a picture.
But lets go back to that cookie! Bahahahaha!
Yes, I had to get that picture before he devoured it!
I finally got him to sit still long enough where the picture wasn't blurry but this was his face. BAHAHA!!
And this was the picture HE wanted. Silly boy!!
Such a fun time with this silly dude!
And then there is this guy. He had to dress up in holiday silliness. With some help from a friend who just happened to have some elf ears and a dig through some old Ugly Sweater party attire, he was all set!!
And his teacher. Goodness, we love her!!
Party time with crafts. Don't worry, they had plenty of sugar as well!!
I don't know what is happening with his hair here but it makes me giggle. A few posts back I told you it had a mind of it's own. Nothing new here.
These two are just the silliest! They have been friends for years and I sure hope it stays that way!!
School holiday parties are always so fun until I realize these little monsters who are on a major sugar high are going home with me. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment