Saturday, December 10, 2016

Cedar Crest Holiday program // 2016

Nothing sweeter than a little holiday program from a bunch of 5 year-olds. A big thanks to Dane for not arguing when I made him wear a nice shirt and jeans. He knows the few (very few) occasions in which Momma owns wardrobe.
I LOVE this face.. Crazy eyes in the background only makes this picture that much better! And yes, I had a full head of hair in front of me and I forgot my good camera so, these will not be the best pictures *sad face*
Sweet Dalton.
So funny when a best buddy from college has a kid within a week of your kid and they end up in PreK together. Preciousness.

My sweet little guy!
This is also a pretty normal face of my sweet baby. Loves him! Such a cute little program.
And here is what else I have discovered. 1) I think the hubs had worse seats than I did. Ugh, people and their big heads. 2) We really need to work on the hubs video skills 3) I have to post this anyways as I head the little dude sing this song for a month straight. I love it and want to remember it.
Same comment on the video skills but I still want it for my memories. This was earlier that day at a local nursing home. The elderly just love it when the kiddos visit and since it is just a short walk, the school loves to take the kids. So fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment