Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fall School Pictures // 2017

Nobody loves a good, or bad, school pictures as much as this girl! I serious have a crazy infatuation with school pictures! I LOVE THEM!!! Fall and Spring picture posts are probably some of my favorite of the year! See, I love them every year. 

Chaz has finally mastered school pictures. He no longer has that awkward-don't-know-where-to-look-or-how-to-smile face. I know additional awkwardness is coming in the years ahead but for now, I will just gawk at this handsome young man. He is just a stinkin' dollface! Don't tell him I said that!!!
And then, the kid who is in preK gets his plethora of poses. He is so darn cute it is hard to pick! Obviously, I scan them so I can look back on them. I clearly don't need all of these and I would rather stay married because the hubs would certainly file for the big D if I ordered all this nonsense. Enjoy!


After a quick FB poll, a call to my momma and a convo with the hubs, I landed on this beauty. the background color is obnoxious but the boy is adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment