Monday, October 10, 2016

Chaz and Dane's Bday SDC trip // 2016

We decided to take the boys on a quick little birthday trip to Silver Dollar City! I am surrounded by the goofs for a full day, pray for me!
And a stupid amount of selfies is necessary!!
Grandpa's mansion is one of our favs. We spend a good 20 minutes here when we first walk in! the kids love going through it as many times as possible.
Time for the swings! I had to convince this little guy to get on with me. He really didn't have a choice this day and he kinda knew it! Today was the day he would be conquering some fears!!
But I will certainly hold your hand the entire way through! He wasn't really happy with us, btw.
Sometimes it rains and you just let them jump in the puddles!!
The lady bugs are much more his speed.
More selfies! I just love all the personalities in this!
And sometimes they get along! I love when older brother is sweet to little brother!
Lollygaggers!!
And the tree house, which is really one of our favorites!! The rain really wasn't as bad as it looks. It did work in our advantage because the park was empty! #winning
And then it was off to fireman's landing! Sweet boys!
Dane wanted a picture by himself. I love big brother trying to sneak in. This is one of those situations where if the roles were reversed we would have WWIII.
Hot air balloon ride!!
I love that they were required to turn their hats for a ride that barely moves. Hilarious. Way to be super safe, SDC!
See, barely moving. BAHAHAHA!
And he made it to the little swings. He was so excited and he was only one of two on the ride! Perfection!
I.love.this.kid!

Seriously, such the ham!
And then you see this and you just have to take a picture. So much going on here!
This was seriously the last thing on my phone from this day and I cannot stop laughing! Completely unintentional depantsing!
So much fun with just the four of us! #ilovemylife #iloveus #happybirthdayboys

No comments:

Post a Comment