Monday, July 4, 2016

Stone Mountain 4th // July

Hands down, my favorite party of the year! There are some that come close but this one is so much fun!!

Lots of kids, lots of water, lots of sun, lots of food, lots of drinks, lots of fireworks and LOTS of fun!!!
I love this girl! Such a beauty.
I mean, why wouldn't you try to climb the inflatable in a mermaid costume. BAHAHAHAHA!!
But she made it!!!
Sweet Sam. Love this little face!!
Sweet Livie, such a doll!
Crazy!!
Lil on a mission!!
I'm not sure if these girls know what they got themselves into!
I am not sure about this face but he has his shield so that is what matters!
Adorableness!
The Moseley girls! Precious! And I love that they are playing with the Superheros!
He is finally old enough where I let him shoot some... the less dangerous ones, for sure!
Danger. HAHA!
Roman Candles were always my fav!
I love that Emma has Dane's mens. She was all about them!
Jack watching from a safe distance!
So fun!!
Just watching!
Safety zone.
I really don't blame them for staying clear of the chaos.
The littles got sparklers.
He was so excited to finally be able to do this and to be brave enough to do it!
The parachutes are always a hit!
Love this. LOVE them!!
Sweet sisters!
Leighton going in for the cookies!
I love this face! BAHAHA!
Sweet moment between KSue and her Daddy! #heartexplode
Could she be any cuter?!?
Baby sister snoozing.
Sweet momma!
The gang is all here!!
Lemley doesn't look too trusting. HA!
At least I got her to smile for a second!
These sweet friends wanted nothing to do with the loud noise, smoke and fire!
And she just wanted to be with her momma!
Sweetness!
I love these people!!
Still just doing his own thing!
Buds!
Happy birthday, America! Stone Mountain loves you!
And this is the part where the boys get tired of my camera. HA!
But sometimes they comply!
Sweet kiddos. Check Emerson's face!
And then we spent the actual 4th in the pool with our friends from the mountain!
 
This blur makes me smile!
Such the ladies man!
#mandown
So many friends, so many littles, so much fun.
The get along gang.
Sweet Blair!
And Leighton! How did we get so blessed to be surrounded with such awesome (AND adorable) kiddos?!?!?!
#heartstopper
And someone is in trouble. Ugh. This adulting/moming thing is hard.
Let's just focus on launching the kids into the pool
And some other fun tricks!
More tossing. More kiddos.
Goodness, I love my life.
This face. Who knows what she is thinking or what she is up to! HA!!
Mr Time Out is back.
"Say Cheese!"
This face! LOVE!
So this was fun.. It started with something like "Hey Chaz, hold your arms in a hoop formation and I will run and dive through it!"
"Like this?"
"Yeah, just make a little bigger hoop"
And it ended like this. I am sure you saw that one coming, but he sure didn't.
The one at a time push. They thought it was hilarious. It is the little things, right?

We have such an amazing neighborhood. Love my Stone Mountain peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment