Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Lake day // 2016

Some days it is just fun to meet up with some awesome friends and hang at the lake!
First stop is obviously sunscreen, life jackets and carp feeding!
I love their sweet little friendship. He is WAY too close to the edge for me but could hear him saying "No, Kerby, get back. I don't want the fish to get you!" Preciousness!
And we just can't forget how much this dude loves his littles. He is such an awesome kiddo!
And she was so happy to sit by Chaz.
The hair that has a mind of its own. All.day.long.
And this precious nugget. Yummy!
Roll out the mat because the crazy Hill children are on board!
Her giggles watching my boys be crazy were priceless!
Because they are just silly!
This face! BAHAHA!
Check Dane at the end. Craycray!
And then while the boys drive around the lake, we take some selfie time. Bring it! We had so much fun!! Forgive the cheesy, free glasses, I jumped in the lake with my favs and they didn't survive. RIP, sunglasses #134,234
 I just can't stop with their skills! Love. Love. Love.
 And then this girl wanted to get in the picture! Bring it, girlfriend. Just forgive if my arms are short and I cut off an eye. Oops!
 Note: this all took place in about 2 minutes. They are SO fun!!
 We had to add in Momma and baby sis!
 Wait, we go a smile with RR! #winning
 
 Smash it all up because THAT was a good time!
 
 After more swimming, playing, some eating, etc, they were tired... very tired.
 I don't even think we had rounded the first turn! Thanks for the good time, McGowans!

No comments:

Post a Comment