Saturday, July 9, 2016

Fireworks // Round 2 // 2016

Well, I can't stop there with the fireworks, it is one of my favs!

We also spend time with my family for the fourth. My boys LOVE going to the fireworks stand with my daddy.

They LOVE the parachutes!
Dane loved to look at the big ones. This one had Captain America on it so he was in love!
A basket full. FULL!

or maybe three baskets full.
We set up at my Aunt's house as she has more open land and less trees. Dane was ready to do it!
Of course with the Papa and Chaz combo, it was VERY organized!
He was ready to go!
And Papa even encouraged the little to get involved too! I was a little shocked to say the least.
This face... "Moooooom, ugh"
And the race was on to get the parachutes!!!
This face. BAHAHAHA!
Go get it buddy!!
Love these faces... and all the tanks!
Good gravy.
The red section of onlookers.
Nope, he wanted none of that!
This kiddo is something else!!
Oh yeah, he totally got his Captain America BIG firework!
I love these two together! They have such the bond.
Still not happening.
But this guy was all about it!
This face. This look. When did he get so big???
This is typical Dane.. "I'm off to do this one"
BUT brother is going to need to do it for him. Precious!

More parachutes!!
All the way to the tree!!
They were so pumped!!
Waiting patiently.
With the hubs, you never know who is the kid in the situation! HA!
Well, at least he let him get it! I was starting to wonder!
His turn!
He was so proud!
Counting his men. We quickly found out he didn't care about the parachutes but rather the men on the ends!
This hair. If he is not wearing a hat, it always looks like this. Seriously, haircut or not, doesn't matter!
Again with that big kid. HA!
He has their full attention!
Love.
What is a Captain America you say? Well, come to find out, it is LOTS of parachutes! My kids were in heaven!!! And yes, I got in the mix too!
These things are fun. They chase the hubs.
Roman candles... my fav!
Looks like they have been shooting confetti poppers!
Aftermath of the parachutes. WOWZA!

Who bought this?!?!?! And why is it as long as my child is tall?!?!?
and meme! 😂😂
I love spending the fourth with my family! Always such a great time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment