Saturday, December 12, 2015

Wreaths Across America // 2015

We do it every year. It is a must. It gives us the moment, which is easily carried through the year, to teach our children sacrifice, respect, honor. We do this for all and for a few specifics (my Papa and my cousin)

Chaz has been going to this event since he was one and Dane since he was 2 months old. I love that big brother was teaching little brother how to properly place the wreaths. They teach you at the service and he has always been very specific about how to do it correctly.
My Papa.
This was seriously the fog that came in. I couldn't believe it when I saw it in my pictures.
Chaz and my Meme placing for my Papa.
We sure miss you, Old Fart!
And for my cousin! You are very, very missed.
Dane placed for Jim Bob. They would have been great buddies.
And then we place for those we don't know. Those who may not have family or family couldn't attend. They are honored, they are cherished and they are respected.
I love how Chaz is looking at his daddy in this one!


I didn't quite catch it but he did salute and did it correctly.
Sweet boy.
Such an honor. God bless them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment