Saturday, December 5, 2015

Santa Visit // 2015

Santa pictures are really only second to school pictures! I really look forward to, and dread this every year. I never know how they are going to be. I mean, it could go swimmingly like last year or we could crash and burn circa de 2012.  (And for a little fun -- 2013 and 2011 and 2010 and  2007-2009)

I mean Chaz is old enough that he is good. I am just happy that he is still on board with this whole Santa thing. Next year may be a different story... and momma will cry! 

Anyway, let's enjoy this year. I guess it was puffy vest day, I didn't even realize this until we got to the mall and looked at the boys. Yes, I too was wearing one! And before you even say anything, this IS the same puffy vest Chaz has wore last year. Don't judge, he really only wears sweatshirts and sweatpants.
I love this. He spotted him and was super excited!!!
He was hilarious! He just couldn't get enough of this jolly man!
I may or may not have gotten in trouble for this one. Oops!
YAY! I have no idea what Chaz is looking at but I don't care! It is a great picture!!!

Here is a mini recap of year''s past! Missing a few of Chaz's early years but you can catch those in the links at the beginning. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment