Saturday, November 21, 2015

Jackson's 8th birthday // 2015

This little guy is seriously one of my favs. Having him and Chaz just a few months apart in age has been such a blessing. He is just a sweet kiddo!
And he was nice enough to invite all of our crazy out to Highrise one afternoon.
Let the good times roll!!
This guy was pretty darn excited.
He quickly lost his sanity. It really doesn't take much for him to get a little crazy!!
And this guy believes he will be on American Ninja Warrior one day. Wouldn't that be AWESOME!?!?
Captain Crazypant.
From the looks of it, everyone is having a great time!!



So much going on here. It will makes me giggle!!
Dodgeball!! Notice my dude in the neon hat!
They were going absolutely crazy!
Yep, you know the first child would be in there are some point. I have to admit, this place kinda gets me too. I love to be a kid here!!
Afterwards we loaded all the kiddos in our car. That is SIX kiddos and two adults. All able to wear proper seat belts. Have I mentioned I love my swagger wagon?
The sun was too bright so he asked for my glasses. Stinkin' cutie!
Jackson, I hope you had a FANTASTIC birthday!! We love you so very much and look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you! Happy Birthday, sweet boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment