Saturday, December 20, 2014

Holiday School Parties // #fail // 2014

Yes, #fail is in the title. There are a few reasons for this.
  1. The pictures, or lack of. Keep reading, this post won't take long. 
  2. I usually try to make it to both parties. I didn't make it to both this year. *insert sad face*
  3. This is the first picture I took. Thanks for playing, Chaz. 
Luckily I got this cute one.
 He read me his letter to Santa.
        4. Can they please start having these parties earlier in the month? Christmas gifts have been purchased and I am hearing new things? What?!?!
 We did make some cute little elves AND the non fail of the day is they had leftover pieces and we were able to take them home and make a Dane elf.
So, total fail. I will do better next year..........hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment