Friday, July 10, 2015

Park and splash pad // 2015

July was about to be one of the best trips we have ever taken but before I can show you that post.... we had to make a stop off at the park and splash pad. We were basically stalling because we were headed to Papa and Gaga's house but they were running errands for the trip. This was a good stall.

I remember Dave Peel Park from when I was a kid. It has had MASSIVE improvements since then.. I mean, it has been a day or two..and it was a great way to wear them out in effort to have an early bedtime!
Note: The boy REFUSED to let me get his hair cut. He was so worried he wouldn't look "cool"
Hot mess.
D's famous pointing face! Ahoy!
I love this shot!
Are they being rams? Are they showing shaggy hair? Are they practicing osmosis?
This face. Swoon!
The face of determination!
He reminds me of La Forge on StarTrek. For the Millennials out there, look it up.
My boy in a baby swing. What a goob!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
loving life
I am pretty sure these two are SET on giving me a heart attack before he is five. AGH!
The zipline was the obvious hit. The baby needed a little help!
And then American Ninja Warrior started. BAM!
I wanna.
Sweaty.adorable.mess.
I am pretty sure he wants to be just like his big brother!
Another sweaty.adorable.mess.
And then this happened... We were getting ready to leave the park and the baby had to go. When outside, he doesn't give much warning. You just have to roll with it.
And to the splash pad!! I totally forgot towels BTW. I believe packing for a week will make you forget things...obviously.
Talk about having a blast! This kid. My kids and water, they are BFFs.
This face!! So fun!
"Mom, look.. water!!!"
I want this kid's tan!
So the cups were fun at first, put them on the spout and they FLY! BUT, we only had one. How many kids do we have again? Yeah, you see where I am going here.
AND then we had a meltdown times two. Sooooooo, pack it up, get in the car only to realize I forgot towels, additional meltdowns, mommy needs a drink, luckily we had an extra shirt to try and dry off with and the kids get to ride to Gaga and Papa's almost naked! Go me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment