Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Chaz end of the year interview // 2013

Chaz's end of the year interview. 

Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite sport: Baseball
Favorite show on TV: Chima
Coolest person you know: Momma, Daddy and Dane
Favorite thing about school: Math
Thing I do awesomely: Electric scooter
If I could go anywhere in the world: Legoland in California
Best part about school: P.E.
Favorite color: Red and blue
When I grow up I want to be: Somebody who makes up songs
Favorite song: Kids Bop 23 and Wrecking Ball (lovely)
Favorite book: Chima
 Three words about me: Funny, love Legos, nice
When I was little I used to: play with baby toys
Favorite season: Summer
Favorite snack: Fruit snacks
Favorite drink: Bug juice (I have no clue)
I like to wear: Ninja costume
Food I don’t like: Kiwi (same as last year and he has only tried it once..must have left a great impression)
Best friend: Hayes
Favorite thing to play with: Legos
Favorite movie: Incredibles
Favorite place to eat: Mad Pizza
One wish: To eat 23 cakes in one day. (I then told him he didn't even really like cake. He replied "Yeah, I do.  I just don't like the icing"

He ended this interview by telling me he "loves me more than iced cold root beer" I have no clue where this came from because he doesn't drink root beer but I think it is precious. He has a heart of gold. 
6 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment