Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween School party x 2 // 2013

So this is the first year of having kids in different schools. HOLY GUACAMOLE! This is a challenge. Luckily for us, the Halloween parties are spread over multiple days and some are in the evening. WHEW.

First up was Dane's School. It was in the evening so we had to pick the kids up from school, feed them, change them and get back across town for the festivities.. THAT was a feet in and of itself. I think Chaz had a rough day at school because this is what happened on the way to the party
This kid is a ball of energy!
We have a ninja..
and a cowboy. Both are adorable!!
Guess who this is? Circa 2009. Dane is like a little clone of his brother. It is a bit creepy.
Love these two! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so I just love that they love it too!!
The event is really just adorable. The outside and entire lobby is all set up with blowups, snacks, treats, bubbles, fog machine, etc. It is really a good time. Each room has multiple games for the kids.
I love this! So simple and easy. I think I may do this next year for my front porch. We are never home so wouldn't this be cute to leave out for the little trick-or-treaters?
He thought the scary moving hand in the bowl was far from scary. He thought it was hilarious!
Rings on the pirate ship!
A mad race down the hallway for the next event!
He had some moments where he wasn't a fan of the hat but overall he managed to keep it on his head the majority of the night! I was very impressed!
Fishing.
We happened across this little SpiderCooperMan. Precious little dude!
After we saw him, the two littles were attached at the hip!They had such a great times playing all the games together and chasing each other from room to room.
Don't be fooled, Chaz was there the entire time and had a great time! He was just so fast, I couldn't keep up with him!
He was super helpful to his little bro.
Golf time! Yes, this man is in costume :)
Chaz wanted to bring Merrick with us, so that was a no brainer. The more the merrier!
Seriously, I love this kid.

and this little nugget too!
I am not sure what is going on with the bottom portion of Cooper's costume but I think it is hilarious.
Collecting his loot.
Tossing the bean bag. He was surprisingly good at this game. I didn't think he would be able to do it!
and then the hubs had to get all the way across the room and toss the bean bag. He actually made it once.
Cooper was a little late to the game of golf but he did a good job!
Before we left, we tried to get some good pictures of the crew outside. They never turn out good.. but I always try!
This is as good as it gets.
Cooper and one of his best school buddies giving good hugs!
My adorable little cowboy!
Dane got a little jealous of Cooper getting hugs from someone else so he decided to make sure he got some hugs. As mentioned, Cooper is not a fan of Dane's hugs. I am not sure why but he clams up and tends to run. HA!
Cooper tried to make him feel a little better.
Love this!!
More hugs. Lots of hugs are necessary when you have a jealous 2 year-old.
Back to the ninja. He had to show me his ninjaness.
As if that wasn't enough, we had another night with bingo night at Chaz's school. It wasn't technically a Halloween event but you could wear your costume and there were decorations. However you have to slice it to be PC. HA! Needless to say, I got plenty of use out of these costumes (Especially considered Dane's was recycled from Chaz)
Sweetness!!
Those are the only pictures I have from that night, my camera died. It was fun and we won several bingo rounds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment