Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dane // 18 months

I traveled to Bentonville one Sunday to take Senior pictures for my sweet cousin (that will be a separate post.) When she went to change into another outfit, I took the opportunity to snap some quick shots of my littlest man. He was 18 months old that day --April 13th, 2013. 

He is actually a little fellow as he is falling in the 10% on both height and weight. Dr Swindle actually looked at me on his 18 month appointment and said "You know this is your short kid." I just laughed. I mean Ryan is tall, I am short. I figured it was inevitable. I have a feeling his weight is going to catch-up because this child will.eat.anything. Seriously, anything. Now let me note this, Chaz (my bird) was the same way at this age. I hope, I pray, this little guy does not take the road of a finicky eater like Chaz but only time will tell. Anyways, he is a hefty 22lbs and packing on it everyday.


He is a ball of fire and WAY more mobile than his brother was. I mean, they both crawled, walked and ran at about the same time but this kid is moving. FAST. From the time his feet hit the floor in the morning until the time his head hits the pillow at night. I have never seen a kid with this much energy. Unfortunately for me, I don't have as much as he does.
He is all smiles. All.the.time.
He loves his brother and wants to do everything he does. He has a very infectious laugh and can talk up a storm. He is well above the curve on this one.
He is happy. Just plain happy.
He loves his Daddy and wants to go anywhere and everywhere with him. This is a BIG help to me when I need them to run to the store so I can get a load of laundry done or clean the kitchen. I totally use it to my advantage.
He is my precious gift from God. I prayed for both my boys but this little one brought me out of a very dark time in my life. He still does a really good job of keeping me smiling. God bless you little one. You have my whole heart (along with your big bro!)

No comments:

Post a Comment