Monday, December 31, 2012

Wright Christmas party // 2012

Every year, my family gathers at my Aunt's house for our annual Christmas party. There are usually just Chaz, Sidney and Sarah but now we have two more mobile people, Evan and Dane. I guess they wanted to match.
Isn't he precious! I mean that grin, those dimples, YUMMY!
and my little pie. Good gravy, I love him!
Aunt Michelle is quite the fan as well. It is so wonderful to be around the family during the holidays, not only are they amazing but I really don't have to worry much about the kiddos. They are all so willing to help and anxious to play with them.
And the older kids. The second they get together they are crazy. Seriously, it is like they have had sugar IVs. I mean don't get me wrong, they are great kids, but they get W.I.R.E.D.
I rarely get a funny picture of my brother but this, this takes the cake. I have no idea what happened but I love this picture.
My sweet cousin and her husband. We don't get to see them very often throughout the year so this Christmas party is really our time to hang out. Remember that statement about the family taking over with the kiddos? Well the four of us just sit back, enjoy our frosty beverages and watch. AH-mazing!
My sweet momma. We play a present exchange game and I usually work to steal something for her but this year I almost took this from her. How stinkin' cute? A little mailbox that the kids can put in letters for Santa. Oh well, I guess they can put it at their house and the boys can put in their letter for Santa (aka Papa) Maybe I will sneak a letter or two as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment