Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Mrs McCutcheon

I love the people I work with. Really, I do! I especially love when they do something that gives us a reason to throw a party. Like get married. My friend Jessica was going from Maland to McCutcheon on March 17th so we decided to throw her a little shower.
I had some inspiration from Pinterest and made this beauty! I took their wedding invitation, cut it into strips and stuffed them in a clear Christmas ornament. How stinkin' cool is this?? They went to Mexico for their honeymoon and I told her she should put some sand from the honeymoon in the ornament. I am really thinking about digging ours out to do this. I love it!!
We had people write little notes of encouragement, love and well wishes to the happy couple.
Another Pinterest thing. Burlap around the vases. Note: this works MUCH better on square vases vs round ones.
Jess received some great gifts, including this pig platter.
I am kinda in love with this.
And this is what happens when your future husband gets a hold of the registry gun. I think mine registered for a big screen TV (needless to say we didn't get it as a wedding gift :)
And who doesn't need a good set of pet stairs. Really, this was the "one thing" she really, really wanted. Love it!
Gotta love Turvis. If you don't have any of these lovely cups you are missing out. Go, go now and getcha some. The party was great, the guests were awesome and the bride had a wonderful time.
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. McCutcheon. I will not say "good luck" as I think that is just a terrible way to welcome someone to marriage. What I will say is love, communicate, forgive, laugh, enjoy, be humble, trust, hug, smile, live and enjoy every stinkin' moment of this wonderful ride ahead of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment