Friday, October 7, 2011

To the little brother Dane

To my new little bundle,

          You are so loved and you are not even here yet. I always say every little one is a miracle but you are something special. You have no idea how much we have wanted to add you into our family. Your daddy, brother and I have been anxiously awaiting your arrival. I can't wait to hold you in my arms, although that means I will then have to share you with everyone else. I don't know that I am quite ready for that.

You are coming into a family filled with lots of love. Not only the people in our house but your grandparents, meme, great aunts, great uncles, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends, etc. Everyone is waiting to hug and kiss on you.

Now I gotta tell you, you have a tough act to follow. Your brother is something special, too. He has promised me that he will teach you everything he knows. He has talked about teaching you to walk, talk, read and potty. I think he will find a ton of other things to teach you along the way. You will be like two little peas in a pod.

I can't wait to see what you look like, how you act and what kind of personality you will have. I am so excited to see you grow and become your own little man.

I want to welcome you to this crazy life, I hope you journey in is smooth and peaceful

I will see you soon little one.
I love you

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment