Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Here comes the sun....

Talk about soakin' up the sun! We tried to cram as much "fun in the sun" time as we could this weekend. Good thing, because I think it rained every day for the next two weeks. UGH!!

After a full day of Touch-A-Truck and Razorfest/RedWhite Game we decided to add a park visit the next day. Why not? We headed out to Chaz's favorite park. It has the tallest slides :)

As you can tell he had a blast!! Remember: More blur=More fun.
This is one of my favorite things to watch. This little seat seems so sweet and innocent but it is a trap. An evil trap. Once you get on it is virtually impossible to stop it.. AND it is a million feet off the ground so even if you are strong enough to stop it, your legs will never reach the ground. Chaz stands no chance. I was crying with laughter before it was all over. Next time I will be armed with my video camera. Still pictures do not do it justice.

Next up: The swings. Insert the 3 year-old mentality of "I do it myself" I can't count the number of times we heard that.

But before we left we had to visit the big slide again. I tell ya, this kid loves the big slides! Zero fear. All boy!
I love the static in the hair. It was fun to try and explain why the slides shock you when you build up electricity. Just for the record, 3 year-olds don't understand this concept. They simply know it hurts and they blame it on Mommy. Just for the record. Of course I had to get in on the fun! Again, blur = good times. I love spring, I love the park, I love my boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment