Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ho Ho Hill!

Every year we gather at Marcy and Cameron's for an early Christmas Dinner. All the Hills, Sharon, Barb, the Seifritz family and the Schwartzmans. It is a good time had by all. I have to confess I did not get a single picture of Chaz. I know, shocking. I think he was too busy running around. Oops!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did however get pictures of the ones who are not quite mobile yet. Little Turner and Campbell.

They are absolutely adorable!
Turner kept "petting" Campbell's vest. HA!
and he has a slight infatuation with her hair. I did get a picture of smiley Brandon. No matter how fast he is moving he will almost always stop and smile for me. I heart this boy!And Solomon. Such a cute kiddo. I cannot believe how big he is getting!

Sweet Anna. I can't believe how big she is getting either! WOW!!

We were all downstairs talking and we noticed it was really quite. There weren't any kids running around, chasing each other or fighting over toys. I went upstairs and this is what I found. All the kids in a line watching Toy Story. Well, except Jackson......I found him in the closet feverishly digging through the DVDs in search of Little Einsteins. He was determined to find it and get the movie changed... Determined but not successful. Turner made fast friends with Ryan and you know how much Ryan loves babies!!What a wonderful start to the holiday season!! There is nothing better than giggling little kiddos, good food and great conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment