Sunday, October 10, 2010

iPhone video vault...

So, these videos, taken in May 2010, are a little messy but I love them. Again, they were long lost in my phone. Now that I have seen them again it will remind me to take more video.. pictures a good, but video is better :) On this day I was working on putting him to bed and he decided to sing to me.. a little Itsy Bitsy Spider & ABCs. He also noticed the silver Apple logo on the back of my phone.. you will have to watch to see what he did with that. A few things to note: He CAN say his ABCs from start to finish but preferred messing with me on video, of course.. I have no clue who Jonie is, I did not get a chance to clean his face before the "show" and like all kids he tends to yell at "important" parts of a song. Enjoy!
























No comments:

Post a Comment