Friday, November 20, 2009

"the other store"........

So the afternoon of Halloween we decided a quick easy lunch would be Chick Fil A. Before we even got out to the car Ryan and I made our plan of attack of how to get Chaz to eat BEFORE he saw the playland.. We cam up with a little white lie.. not that it was closed, not that he was too little .. we decided to tell him it was "the other store" and he couldn't go to the other store until he was done eating.. We also decided that we would position ourselves so that he couldn't see "the other store" while he was eating..



Well my plan went up in flames before i knew what happened.. As the boys were ordering I went around the corner to put down our stuff down (as many of you know I am the pack mule who carries the 9 bags :) when i rounded the corner I saw my friend Sarah, her husband Jeff and little one Colt.. I immediately put my stuff down and began talking to them.. they were done eating and soon left.. as we were eating chaz kept saying "the other store" Ryan and i look up to see we have managed to place ourselves in front of a GIANT window facing the playland.. oops.. needless to say he didn't eat very much but we had a great time at "the other store" Chaz- 1 Parents - 0




I had to take a picture of his wacky hair. I promise i brush it 100 times a day.. but it always manages to "fuzz up" in the back.. HA!
Daddy-O even got into the fun -- not that you doubted he would :)


No comments:

Post a Comment