Saturday, November 21, 2009

Another Birthday.. GaGa!

A few days later is another wonderful person in my life's birthday.. My momma. Oh i love her so!! She is the glue of our family. If there is ever anything wrong I call my momma. She is a wonderful Gaga to my little one. She gets on the floor and plays with him. She is attentive to all his needs and lights up every time she sees him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't get a ton of pictures but the ones i did get are priceless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below is Chazman getting ready to help GaGa blow out her candles. Look at the grins on both their faces~ you can tell how much they absolutely LOVE each other. This picture is precious to me.
I really have a thing against all things made with blue dye however the alternative was the not so far off green. Which is the lesser of two evils? At this point it doesn't matter. Give the boy a cupcake.. Oddly enough the cupcake did not amp him up but rather made him tired. He said "I go nigh nigh with horsey" Add ImageMom was opening her gifts. She got some clothes an Sandra, Meme, Mom and I kept saying "oh that is too cute" Well Captain Repeat-O grabbed his shirt he had on earlier and said "look mine too cute" Seriously where did I get this kid--smart, funny AND cute?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment