Saturday, November 21, 2009

2 birthdays..one mangled cake

My dad and brother's birthday's are just 2 days apart so we usually celebrate them together. Shane came into town that weekend and we gathered to celebrate!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These two silly guys are two of my favorite in the world! They are both wonderful but complete opposites. I find them both very humorous, caring, genuine and fantastic!!
This is the "mean mug" face.
Silly face picture.. Dad didn't get the memo...
I love this picture of my brother.. He looks so completely happy.
Daddy straightening up the candles.. can you tell who i take after?? :)
Teamwork.
Ice cream cakes are my Dad's nemesis.. they have been for as long as I can remember. Have you ever tried to cut an ice cream cake? impossible!!!!! So why not go at it which a direct dagger to the middle.
Did I mention my dad is very funny?? He has a quirky sense of humor (sometimes I only understand his humor but I think that is why we get along so well) He noticed a "TH" in the middle of the word birthday which could only stand for one thing "Teresa Hill" So again, why not carve the very middle of the cake out with a dagger in order to give your daughter a piece with her initials on it. I heart him!

The aftermath..
and we have to do the cheesy birthday pictures where you hold up what you got in front of you. I have these of every family member dating back as long as i can remember.. for every event~ birthdays, Christmas, Easter, graduation, wedding showers, baby showers.. you name it .. cheesy!

My lovely momma!The frame and photo Chaz gave his Papa for his birthday.. (random large light blub in the background.. i have no explanation but i just noticed it and it made me giggle)

No comments:

Post a Comment