Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random fun at GaGa and PaPa's

So we usually put Chaz in the shower with one of us in the morning, but at GaGa's he is special and gets baths.. but not just any bath.. he gets a bath in the BIG bathtub.

These pictures makes me giggle because once i posted it i realized his tattoos are large and in charge.. Chaz LOVES tattoos and gets new ones every Saturday.. He wasn't quite use to the big bath but he was a trouper..Look at this funny hair.. needless to say we took a trip to MeMe's later that morning and got him a haircut. He does have his mommy and papa's crazy hair..
he wanted to wash his own hair.. notice the sweet tat!
He was not to keen on bubbles on his head..
and the bubbles take over..
Chaz then ventured to the shower where he is usually cleaned.. his favorite part is to squeegee the windows when he is done.. so even though he didn't take a shower he was still insistent on cleaning the windows... "I c'ean, I c'ean"
So at some point the next day he said "I want cow, I want horsey" SO what do we do? Well we pack up and go to Tractor Supply in Bentonville to get him some farm toys.. Who knew Tractor Supply had an amazing supply of cool farm toys.. I mean aisles and aisles of toys! Who knew?!?! Clearly GaGa and PaPa knew but I had no clue!
So of course we could not leave with one horse and one cow.. we literally brought home and entire farm! He LOVED it! I was amazed when he sat in the floor for almost and hour and played with the toys.. Blissful!

He was so smart about the toys. He put all the animals in the fenced area (see left side of picture) and made sure the hen (or chicken according to him) was sitting on the basket of eggs.. He also knew to open both ends of the barn and make the tractor drive thru.. I am constantly amazed by the intelligence of this little 2 year old!

Then we got a surprise visit from Aunt Lindsay, Sidney and Uncle Jimmy. What a special Sunday surprise!
Chaz knew exactly who Sidney was and was instantly in love with her again. All he wanted to do was hug on her.. She was resistant at first.. I mean who can blame the girl.. She was just chillin' in a little rocking chair when all of the sudden a kid twice her size comes over and give a full body hug..

Once she figured out he wasn't going to eat her and just wanted love she began to think it was funny. Here she is patting him on the back. Too sweet!
ok so I know it looks like he IS eating her in this picture but he is actually giving kisses..
After nap time we headed outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. As always he wanted to ride on something, nothing better than the spiderman 4 wheeler..
Have I mentioned how beautiful it is around my parents house right now? Tons of trees, all different colors.. Man, I love the colors of fall!
Mom wanted Chaz to take a picture with the scarecrow on her front porch, let me just say the big one lives up to his name.. chaz said "he scary" I love this picture of him contemplating going to the scarecrow.. he never did..
But he had no issue getting close to the "cute" scarecrows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment