Monday, July 6, 2009

"No mommy....empty"


So if you haven't heard this story here you go! After picking up Chaz from daycare one day we decided to head out to the new house and see the progress. We grabbed a water and some Cheez-its to tide Chaz over until dinner.. I have to insert a fact here: before having a toddler I wasn't really a fan of Cheez-its but now I LOVE them. So not me but I will admit it... I am a fan! Anyways back to my story... riding down the road I felt the need for a cheesy snack.. so I turn to my sweet darling baby in the back seat with a fresh new open bag of Cheez-its.... "Chazman can mommy have a Cheez-it?" "No mommy....empty" Yep, that is right the kid tried to convince me the brand new bag of Cheez-its was "empty" What does he take me for? A moron?? So in my nicest voice i try again... "Chaz buddy, can mommy have a Cheez-it" .... "No mommy...empty" .. and within that moment i see a piece of cheesy heaven pop right into my babies mouth! Seriously?? Good thing he is cute *

*after a few rounds of this I guess he realized his mommy was pathetic and really needed some cheesy goodness, so he handed over the goods.. Good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment