Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The convict has escaped...


So one evening I put chaz down for bed (as I do every night) Ryan was in the kitchen cooking (as he does every night) well when Ryan brought the food to the living room to eat (as we do every night) he decide to go say "goodnight" to the little man. If you know my husband at all or his track record for waking chaz up you would understand my issue with this plan, but he went anyways.. Soon I hear giggling and cute squeals. This of course made me smile.. Next I hear "no daddy, no go" and then crying.. Obviously when Ryan rounded the corner he got an ear full of why he should not go into Chaz's room after he has been put down for the night... Once the chewing was done we did not hear anymore crying, but instead and eerie silence.... then a round of pounding footsteps down the hall....then a long pause..... Ryan and I looked at each other and said "oh my, that is chaz..." Right about then you see this--a very speedy, proud and happy little escapee!! *note: once we move into the new house he will be in a toddler bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment