Sunday, May 3, 2009

Febuary 09 (rewind)

So these are some general February pictures for my February 09 rewind.


This picture really says it all..... He looks very sweet but the shirt really tells the truth :)







We were hanging out at my meme's house and next thing i knew chaz and aunt sandra were riding up and down the street on the bike, he loved it!!!





My beautiful flowers my hubby and son got for me for valentines day. I love them!!! Chaz's favorite thing is to bang on the computer like daddy. I like the determination look on his face. HA!








Helping daddy with the groceries. He is so big now and wants to be involved in everything we do.

Gma and Chaz wrestling. They were having SO much fun!


So this is the door jam at my parents house where my daddy used to mark our heights as we grew up. There are marks on there from when i was 6 years old. When chaz was about 8 months old we made his first mark on the wall. Now everytime we go over there he grabs his Gpa and backs up to the wall to be measured. I cherish this piece of my childhood and I hope he will too! I always tell my parents if they ever move we have to write into the contract that this piece of the wall comes with us!!






The only time i really get to take a nap is when i am at my parents house. It was not happening this day. He wanted to be right in there with me and as anyone with little ones knows he would not sit still!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment