Monday, May 25, 2009

April nutshell...

Chaz LOVES to ride on the rhino at Gma and Gpas house. I think he is very much like his mommy in this way. i had my first 4 wheeler at 6 years old and basically grew up on them and motorcycles.

















Here are random pictures from April. Chaz and his daddy decided to take off on Meme's bike. Despite the look on his face chaz enjoyed most of the riding.














































Meme's neighbor Sue had pink flamingos in her yard. chaz was determined to get over there and give them kisses. Isn't he a
sweetheart?
Chaz thinks he is SO big now. He grabbed a bag and started loading it with items from the pantry. I am afraid he may like to shop like his mom!



This is one of Chaz's best friends fletcher. He is three years old and loves to hang out with "baby chaz" This was a random day at bedtime, fletcher was being a big boy and showing chaz how to brush his teeth. I wish i had my big camera because the picture is pretty crappy --but they are SO cute I had to post it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment